Solar Electrical Systems, an award-winning, solar industry leader for over 25 years has exciting career opportunities in our beautiful Westlake Village Headquarters. The solar industry is this decade’s growing business, now is the time to further your career and ensure your success with a growing green business. Let the Solar Electrical Systems team make your skills shine, and join us in building the Southern California road map for going green.
Please look below for Solar Electrical Systems career opportunities.
Solar Electrical Systems, located in Westlake Village, CA is Southern California’s largest and most experienced solar contractor. We specialize in solar electrical design and installation. In business since 1982, we have installed over 1,000 residential and over 250 local commercial systems in Southern California.
Solar Electrical Systems has a rewarding opportunity for Solar Installers in the Ventura County area. Job responsibilities include working on Residential and Commercial roofs, installing and completing solar electrical systems. Willing to train the right person, but experience in installation trades is a plus.
• Minimum 2 years of HVAC and/or Electrical experience.
• Roofing and Electrical knowledge and/or NABCEP Certification preferred.
• Ideal candidate will be professional and courteous with an appetite to learn the business quickly and retain information.
• Must have reliable means of transportation.
• Ability to safely lift 70 lbs.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Profit Sharing. Hourly wages based on experience.
Solar Electrical Systems, an award-winning, solar industry leader for over 25 years has an exciting opportunity for qualified Solar Sales Professional to work in our beautiful Westlake Village Headquarters. The solar industry is this decade’s growing business, now is the time to further your sales career and ensure your success with a growing green business. Let the Solar Electrical Systems team make your sales skills shine, and join us in building the Southern California road map for going green.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales & solar, with previous experience in Solar, HVAC, Roofing, or similar construction field. This contract closer must have proven history of high ticket sales, maintain excellent networking relationships with high end customers, handle high volume of qualified leads, compose professional electronic advanced mathematical and finance concepts for sales proposals and presentations, and be an excellent opportunity closer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Promptly contact pre qualified leads and analyze their energy consumption
• Conduct site visits to take digital photographs and analyze site conditions to accurately perform energy utilization calculations for accurate proposal preparation
• Prepare and present final proposal and pricing to prospects in a prompt manner
• Educate customers about product features and the benefits of owning a solar electrical system
• Clearly coordinate with project management on solar electrical system design and specifications
• Attend local tradeshows, evening and weekend sales appointments as required
• Close $2-5MN in residential and commercial sales per year
• A minimum of three years of successful sales experience in solar, energy, high-tech or related construction sales
• Bachelor’s degree in similar field is preferred, but not required.
• Familiarity with California State and Federal Solar Utility Rebate incentives
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Power Point, Sales Force software
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with Presentation/Public Speaking required
• Highly self-directed and motivated
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Profit Sharing. Salary plus commission.